Is Vietnam E-Visa Legitimate?
There are more and more foreigners coming to Vietnam nowadays for both tourism and business. In order to enter Vietnam legally, most foreigners obviously need Vietnam visas, however, to take a Vietnam visa by the easiest way you should read our advice below.
There are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam visa:
- Apply at the Vietnam Embassy: However, this way will waste your time because you have to travel for miles to come to the Embassy and wait for a long time to get a Vietnam visa.
- Apply for E-Visa : Thanks to the development policy, the Vietnam government allows foreigners to apply for Vietnam E-Visa online. With E-Visa, you can do every step online in the most security and fastest way. So Is Vietnam E-Visa Legitimate?
We would like to say that the Vietnam E-Visa service is 100% legitimate. With this option, you will get an E-Visa which is granted by Vietnam Immigration Department which allows you to get on board the flight and get a visa stamped onto your passport at arrival international entry port in Vietnam. That’s easy and simple, right?
In short, E-Visa helps you to get an official permission allowing you to board and get visa stamped on your passport at Vietnam international entry ports.
- • Ordinance on entry, exit, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam
- • Government’s Decree No. 21/2001/ND-CP
- • Joint Circular No. 04/2002/TTLT/BCA-BNG
Save time and cost with Govietnamvisa E-Visa
- Vietnam visa on arrival vs Vietnam visa embassy
- VIETNAM VISA POLICY
- Vietnam visa FULL PACKAGE WITH or even WITHOUT sponsor company in Vietnam
- Vietnam Visa Requirements to adopt a Child in Vietnam
- MARRIAGE REGISTRATION BETWEEN FOREIGNER AND VIETNAMESE CITIZEN IN VIETNAM
- Vietnam Visa and Entry/Exit for US citizen during Covid time in Vietnam
Or kindly read our FAQs, live Questions, or our General Vietnam Visa Information.