Vietnam Visa Exemption
Citizens of certain countries may visit Vietnam without a visa for a certain period of time. The following is the list of countries and regions that have visa exemption agreements with Vietnam, unilaterally or bilaterally.
To get a Vietnam visa exemption, the eligible travelers are required to ensure:
Vietnam Visa exemption is granted to:
1. Citizens of Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, and Laos for visits of 30 days at the maximum.
2. Citizens of the Philippines for visits of 21 days at the maximum.
3. Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia, UK, Belarus, Italy, Germany, Spain, France and Finland for visits of 15 days at the maximum.
4. Citizens of Brunei, Myanmar for visits of 14 days at the maximum.
5. Citizens of Chile and Panama holding valid diplomatic or official passports for visits of 90 days at the maximum.
6. APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies for visits of 60 days at the maximum.
7. Foreign passports are exempt from visa requirements to Phu Quoc island for no longer than 30 days. If they transit through other international airports in Vietnam before arriving Phu Quoc, they are still eligible for the exemption.
Notes: British National Overseas (BNO) passport holders are not eligible for the 15-day Vietnam visa exemption. So, they need to apply for a visa to visit Vietnam.
If you don’t belong to the list you need to apply Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam.
- VIETNAM E-VISA FOR INDIAN
- VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR SOUTH AFRICA CITIZENS
- VIETNAM E-VISA FOR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS
- VIETNAM E-VISA FOR CANADA CITIZENS
- VIETNAM E-VISA FOR AUSTRALIA CITIZENS
- VIETNAM E-VISA FOR US CITIZENS
Or kindly read our FAQs, live Questions, or our General Vietnam Visa Information.