The private evisa/private visa approval letter
1What is a private evisa and private visa approval letter?
The private evisa is simply a visa that travellers can apply for and receive online without visiting the Embassies. They can sign the application form and attach all the documents in virtual form then submit the application. You can use the evisa to enter Vietnam at 33 entry ports of Vietnam.
Private visa approval letter is a visa document that only contains your full names, visa and passport details such as passport number, date of birth, gender, type of visa, etc without sharing with the other applicants. A private visa letter is valid to get a Vietnam visa on arrival at any international airports of Vietnam.
Both private evisa and private visa approval letter are official legitimate document granted by the Vietnam Immigration Department.
2 How do a private evisa/ private visa approval letter look like?
A private evisa
Sample of private evisa
A private visa approval letter
Sample of private Visa approval letter
3 How to get the private evisa/private visa approval letter
There are 3 simple steps below will help you apply visa on arrival:
- Step 1: Fill in the Visa application form, choose the extra service:“ The private visa” and process payment
- Step 2: Receive the private visa/private approval letter via email and print it out
- Step 3: Submit the visa letter, REQUIRED DOCUMENTS and visa stamp fee (if any) at visa counter in Vietnam to pick up visa stamp onto your passport
That is it! Welcome to Vietnam and have a good time!
- Vietnam’s Unilateral Visa Exemption For Five Nationalities
- Vietnam Visa Exemption For Belarus Passport Holders
- HOT NEWS of Vietnam Visa for Foreigners Travel by Sea and Waterway To Vietnam
- News about Vietnam Visa Exemption For Citizens From 7 Countries
- News of Vietnam Visa Comes into Effect on the first of January
- Vietnam visa process – what & how?