1. What is Vietnam E-Visa?
An electronic visa (E-visa) is one of visa types issued to foreigners by Vietnamese Immigration Department via electronic system. Vietnam E-visa is valid for maximum of 30 days, single entry.
Outside Vietnam foreigners who want to enter Vietnam can personally apply for E-visa or through the inviting/guaranteeing agencies and organizations.
E-visa fee is paid via electronic payment gateway as prescribed by the Immigration Department. The fee will not be refunded if the application is refused.
2. Advantages and disadvantages of getting an E-Visa
Advantages for getting E-Visa:
- E-Visa is really simple and convenient: save more time and money. You just need access to the internet, fill out the application online and receive the E-Visa within 5-7 working days.
- Receiving the E-Visa via email, printing, and using it to get a visa stamp at International Vietnam airport.
- The E-Visa is valid for all of transportation
- Don’t need to send an official passport far away. Just make sure all information which you put on the application is correct.
- Very time- saving for making payment online. It is easy for some methods of payment: PayPal, One Pay, Western Union. Taking some minutes for sending the money to the visa agent’s account.
Disavantages for getting visa on arrival:
- For getting a visa stamp in Vietnam airport, you have to queue from 15-30 minutes. It will be depend on the number of passengers waiting at the Visa Landing Counter.
3. How to apply Vietnam E-Visa?
There are 3 Easy Steps To Get Vietnam E-Visa
- Step 1: Fill in the Visa application form and process payment
- Step 2: Receive the E-Visa via email and print it out
- Step 3:Submit the E-Visa, orriginal passport at visa counter in Vietnam to pick up visa stamp onto your passport
That is it! Welcome to Vietnam and have a good time!
If you need any further information about Vietnam visa or Vietnam vacations, feel free to contact us at +84.903.278.853 (available 24/7). Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (Vietnam time GMT+7).
- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE VIETNAM BUSINESS VISA
- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE VIETNAM VISA
- How to find the correct nationality between China - Hong Kong and British National Overseas (BNO) when apply Vietnam Visa
- VIETNAM E-VISA FOR INDIAN
- VIETNAM E-VISA FOR BHUTAN CITIZENS
- VIETNAM E-VISA FOR TUNISIA CITIZENS