- - Bangladesh passport must be valid for at least 6 months following the arrival date in Vietnam.
- - Passport has 2 blank pages for visa stamp.
How to Apply for Vietnam Visa for Bangladesh Citizens?
1. EMBASSY VISA
- Applicant apply online to get visa request approved by a certain Embassy by filling in the application form and pay approval fee
- Applicant print out the approval code sent via email and go in person the mentioned Embassy/Consulate and pay stamp fee
- The Embassy review the approval code and grant visa sticker into applicant’s passport.
Vietnam Consulate in Bangladesh (Not available)
2. EVISA: Only valid for single entry of maximum 30 days for US citizens. This visa is open for entry by air, land or sea at certain checkpoints, please find the checkpoint list HERE .
- Applicant apply online to receive the Evisa by filling in the application form and pay visa fee
- Applicant print out the Evisa and submit to custom officer upon arrival
- Custom officer scan the QR code on the Evisa and stamp the passport
3. VISA ON ARRIVAL : The most appropriate type for visitors travelling by air due to its flexibility (valid at all international airports in Vietnam)
Applicant apply online to receive a pre-approval letter by filling in the application form and pay approval fee.
- Applicant print out the pre-approval letter and submit to custom officer and pay stamp fee upon arrival
- Custom officer compare the pre-approval and passport and grant visa sticker as per the pre-approval
You may see the fee in details here